Jackson and Donald Duck
Jackson & Jake the Never Land Pirate
My 3 little cuties
Jackson & the Storm Trooper
Sneaking snacks from the stroller!
Jackson & Pluto
Crawling through the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
The twins' nap time. I love their little toes!!
The highlight of this trip was the Jedi Knight Training Academy. This was our first time at this live-action show, and it was incredible!! Jackson was selected out of the audience to be a Padawan and train with Jedi Masters to fight Darth Vader!!
Jedi Master Mace Windu
Each of the Padawans donned a brown robe and received a lightsaber for the training.
Darth Varder & Stormtroopers arrive
Darth Maul arrives
Jackson's epic battle with Darth Vader
He was THRILLED to be on-stage dueling with Vader. He couldn't stop smiling during the fight, and Jedi Master Windu said, "Oh I see...You're using the smile technique on Darth Vader!" It was hilarious!!
My fave!
Jackson LOVED it!!
We always have such a fun time together as a family,
and create awesome memories!
2 comments:
So you wanna bring us on your next Disney trip?! :) That's so fun that the twins have been 4 times in the past year! Holy cow! Jealous! :) So I really want to see you and your boys! It's been WAY too long! I need to meet these little twins! Want to come to my house, we could come to you, or we could meet somewhere?
I'm guessing that you must have a season pass since you go there so often. My kids would be so jealous. It sure is nice that Disneyland is within driving distance for you.
Post a Comment