Baby A is now Andrew Charles.
Baby B is now Grant Russell.
We love that their middle names honor both of our fathers.
Here's a picture of Grant after his PICC line insertion.
Andrew now weighs 2 lbs 3 oz and Grant now weighs 2 lbs 1 oz. Both boys are currently taking IV meds to try to shunt an open heart artery that typically closes later in gestation. They are scheduled for their last dose (of the first treatment cycle) tomorrow, then an ECHO to see if it has closed.
We are so grateful for all the prayers offered on behalf of the twins. We have such wonderful friends and family members!
5 comments:
I'm keeping your family in my prayers. Good luck these next few months. These two boys are so blessed to be born into such a loving fun family.
Congratulations!!! We are so so so happy for your family! I totally love the names you've picked as well. They are so perfect. You're in our prayers - hope to see you sometime soon!
Congrats on babies Andrew and Grant!! Prayers are being sent, for them as well as for your recovery. :) *HUGS* Janelle!
Prayers and love to you and your sweet, little family.
Janelle, like everyone else, I just wanted you to know that we've been praying for your boys and all the rest of you. Love the names and I can't believe how tiny they are. Hope you're recovering well and that you get to love on your babies soon.
Post a Comment