
4 years ago today I was on The Price is Right and won $20,000!
My sister-in-law Connie planned this excursion to Los Angeles with a large group of friends and family. We had group of 25 people all in red shirts and we had a blast!! I was the very first contestant called 'To Come On Down' to Contestant's Row, but it took me 6 bids to finally get onstage! I played the game called Line Em Up, for the chance to win a PT Cruiser, but unfortunately I lost. When we spun the big wheel I got $1.00, and so I got $1,000 in cash!! During the Showcase Showdown, I had the closest bid, so I won some fun prizes like a snowcone machine, some motorcycle dirtbikes, a day-bed and some lamps. All my cash and prizes equalled $20, 398!
Connie, thanks so much for planning that trip and creating some amazing memories!!
Eric's very tech-savvy friend, Steven, was able to burn a DVD of the experience for me! The DVD has 2 editions - 'Full Episode' and a 'Janelle-Only' Edition! Thanks Steven & Amanda!

Connie, Mike, Rob, Eric, Janelle, Rick, Barbie,
Santa Monica Pier:
3 comments:
Woohoo Janelle! I remember watching you when you were on it. That is just so awesome! Has it really been four years? Crazy...
I want to see that video! How fun!
Oh my gosh, Janelle, that is so awesome! You have fulfilled one of my lifelong dreams, you know! :) I've always loved PIR, but haven't watched it in years. Now it's not even really worth watching without Bob Barker. I'm so sad that I missed it when you were on it! I would also love to see the video... please? :)
Post a Comment