Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dr. Jackson is 19 months old!



















Jackson turned 19 months old this month and so we had his picture taken in his Halloween costume. He's growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it!!

4 cute things about Jackson this month:

*He LOVES to wear shoes! The first thing he wants when we get him out of his crib is his shoes! I think it's because he's learned that he can run around anywhere outside without hurting his feet. He is rarely without his shoes, whether it be his Nikes, Crocs, or Diego flip-flops!

*He knows that we keep all of our doors locked because he escapes any chance he can get, so he's learned how to carry a step-stool into the garage and stand on it to press the garage door opener and escape out to the street! The street is still his favorite spot to play, with the garage a close second.

*He insists on eating with utensils! He watches us so closely and learned how to eat with utensils, it makes him feel so grown up! He sits with us at the table now, in a booster seat.

*He's discovered soda pop and thinks he should drink it all day long! His favorite is Root Beer, although he loves 7-Up and Grape too!

6 comments:

Smith Family said...

He's adorable in his Halloween costume! How scary that he escapes outside! Thank heavens Sophie can't undo our bolt locks or she would as well! What a big boy to be sitting with you at the table! Oh my goodness! Love you guys!

melonamc said...

What a cutie! So smart to have figured out the doors & the garage opener! Sounds like you have your hands full.

Ash Trump said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!! He is such a handsome boy and I cannot believe how big he is getting! We love you guys xoxoxox

D/E G said...

He's such a cute guy in a funny costume! We still need to get together sometime here--also, you know all of the good places to go and I need details about them for visitors coming here! We miss you guys! P.S. Do you know Denise E. (a petite blonde that's my sister's sis in law)??

Karen P said...

Hi Janelle! Found your blog, your family is so cute. Would love to hear from you.
Karen Cooper

Crandell Fam said...

Janelle, Jackson is SOOOO cute! I haven't seen you for a long time, but Kimberley's blog had you on it, so I'm blog stalking you now! :) It's great to hear about your life and what you're up to.