Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cinderella: Girls Day Out


Today a group of about 30 friends and family went and saw Cinderella at the Hale Centre Children's Theatre. We all had so much fun! My grandma, mom, sisters, and nieces were all there, plus a lot of their extended family. I also ran into some high school girlfriends! It was so much fun to see Andrea and Melody with their little girls! Afterward we had a yummy lunch at Cafe Rio and celebrated Jlynn and Barbie's birthdays.

Lauryn, Susie, & Katelyn

Grandma Ann & Grandma Sugar

Grandma, Patty, & Barbie

Connie & Madison

The birthday girls: Jlynn & Barbie

The moms: Shanna, Michelle, Tanya, Brooke, & Bev
The Girls: Morgan, Allie, Emilee, Chloe, & Charly

Meanwhile Eric and Jackson had a Boys Day Out at the Lowe's Build and Grow Clinic! Today they built a racing team, a semi truck and race car!

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I love all the cute jammies! So much fun to hang out with family members! I think I mentioned before, but I'm shocked that Lowe's lets Jackson do the projects! That's so awesome! I just remember how Home Depot was when I took the scouts there to do a project and how crazy they were about everything. That's so fun for the guys to do that together! Does Jackson actually stay there with Eric while they work on the project? I can just imagine Sophie running around the store and us chasing after her!