Saturday, September 6, 2008

Amazing Jake's

Tonight Eric had a work party, a family event, at Amazing Jake's. Jackson loved riding the carousel, train, and Tonka trucks, and climbing in the playhouse. He loved all the pizza and ice cream too! What a fun place!!








4 comments:

Karalee said...

Janelle, I love your blog. Too cute! I think I am going to steel your idea and place a yes on prop. 8 on my blog. Allen and I have been out walking every weekend trying to get this passed.

Glad to see we will be seeing you in Calif. Let me know if you need a place to crash!

BUIS LIFE... said...

We've been to Amazing Jakes a couple of times & LOVE it! We always have such a good time. Glad to see you all did too.

Julie said...

I am so excited you e-mailed me! Blogging really is THE best way to keep in touch! I love it! Your family is so cute and Jackson is absoultely darling! I'll send you an invite right now! Ü

Breena said...

Janelle! I just found your blog through Liz's. Baby boy is so cute.