Today Jackson and I went to play at The Arizona Museum for Youth and we bumped into my good friend Kimberley and her darling daughter Sophie! Kimberley and I taught 1st grade together and delivered our babies a few weeks apart! We were able to share all our pregnancy fun together! We joke that Jackson and Sophie would make a great couple and must get married some day! Click here for their blog. At the playdate they must've been playing hard to get because they kept pretending not to notice each other! We had such a fun time with Kimberley and Sophie; they are such great friends!
2 comments:
I love these pictures you got of them eating together!
Oh My! Jackson isn't even two and I think he has found a sweet girlfriend! Just think Janelle, they may go through school together!
They sure look like they are having a great time!
Love,
Grandma Rita
Post a Comment