Yea! Today Jackson turned 17 months old!! He got a new train set, which Eric set up for him, but it's hard to tell who's enjoying it more - Eric or Jackson! Eric and I took him to the Arizona Museum For Youth and had so much fun playing in their hands-on exhibits and running around. Jackson also had a playdate with his cousin, Karter, who's 18 months older than he is. They went swimming, ate pizza, and took a bath together! Clearly, I overestimated how much pizza 2 toddlers can eat! They each ended up with their own pizza! We still go swimming every day and Jackson's become quite a little fish. His latest enjoyment is jumping from the side of the pool into the water (as long as he's holding onto my hands).
We can't believe how fast he's growing up! We love him so much!



3 comments:
Oh My! Time does fly!
I am so happy that you are altogether again! I know this coming 2 months will be busy with Eric, work, school, but at least you are together.
Jackson changes so much from one month to the next. You are so lucky to have all the things available to record it as a video scrapbook.
I still would like to come out for Thanksgiving, but time will tell.
Love you all!
Grandma Rita
Oh my gosh! You cut your hair! When did you do it? It's cute!
aww, cute!
Post a Comment