Monday, July 22, 2013

Fun in First Grade!!

Jackson started 1st grade on Monday, July 22nd. He was crazy excited, and has been counting down the days all summer long! So far he loves it and is off to a great start!

For his Kindergarten Graduation, he received a new backpack and lunchbox as gifts. He's been dying to use them! He picked out the 3D Holographic Angry Birds Space set on Amazon.

I'm so excited about his teacher, Miss Burski. She's taught for 25 years and is awesome! She's never married or had kids, and teaching and her students are her life. She's super sweet and is really tender. (She's perfect for Jackson!!) She's incredibly dedicated and logs long hours at the school. I know he's in good hands.

 On Sunday, the day before school started, Eric gave Jackson a Father's Priesthood Blessing.

Thumbs up for a great school year!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow, I can't believe your school year already started. We didn't even get out of school until June 19th. We start after labor day. I love the new backpack and lunch bag.