Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bounce U Birthday Bash

Jackson celebrated his 6th Birthday on March 9th with a party at Bounce U. It was sensational!! He invited his entire Kindergarten class and all his cousins.

Wild Kratts is his favorite TV show,
so he decided on this invitation:

He loved being king for the day, and
we had such a wonderful time celebrating him!
I love him to pieces, he is such a priceless treasure!! 
I'm so blessed to have him in our family!

Grandpa & Grandma Sugar

Bounce U is AMAZING!! They know how to throw an exhilarating bash! The party hosts are SUPER energetic and the kids loved them. The kids loved all the bouncing, they turned out the lights and had a "Cosmic Bounce" with glow-in-the-dark necklaces!! SO MUCH FUN!! 


The twins loved everything about the party
and were so good the entire time!!


After all the bouncing, Bounce U served yummy BoomBozz pizza, soda pop, fun Angry Birds cupcakes,
and delicious ice cream cups. What a feast!

I simply adore all the kids in Jackson's Kindergarten class! I love each of them so much, and I was happy that all but a few were able to come to his party!!


A few of Jackson's younger cousins:
Holly & Dallin, Carson & Lizzie.




After singing "Happy Birthday" to him, the parts hosts helped Jackson open all his presents. They were hilarious and pretended to be experts on each gift!!

Bounce U was exceptional and the perfect party place!! Everything was wonderful! Happy 6th Birthday Jackson!
We love you!!

No comments: