Monday, July 25, 2011

First Day of Pre-K


Jackson was thrilled to be headed back to school today! He's quite the little student and enjoys school immensely. Today was his first day of Pre-Kindergarten. He's at the same preschool as last year, Carebear. It's an amazing school with phenomenal teachers and an outstanding staff!!

Meet the Teacher: Ms. Stacey. Jackson has the most brilliant teacher ever! She has a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education and is a Reading Specialist. She's well-educated and a miracle worker with Pre-K kiddos! I couldn't be more excited for this school year!! I'm looking forward to all the things he's going to learn and how much he's going to grow up!

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

What a big boy! So crazy that he started today! I forget that so many of the school started today! Did Barbie tell you I saw her at Costco a few weeks ago? I told her to tell you "hi!" Is he morning or afternoon? Sophie's afternoon, so our mornings will be free to get together sometime! :)