Friday, July 3, 2009

Pure Paradise


Eric and I were able to take Jackson to Hawaii for a few weeks on a family vacation. We were celebrating Eric's Graduation, Birthday, and Father's Day. We had an unbelievable time, even with all the hilarity that accompanies traveling with a two-year-old! We LOVED every minute of it and didn't want to come back home. The whole trip was simply surreal!

We spent time on Maui, Oahu, and Kauai, and were amazed at how different and unique each island was. We're already planning our return trip!!

2 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Wow!! I am super jealous!!! What an awesome vacation. It looks like you guys had an absolute blast. My brother JR is actually there this week. He and some friends are renting a house on the beach close to BYU-Hawaii. So I am way jealous of him also. Hee Hee

So I think we might go to the zoo thing on the 18th. If you go, you will have to let me know and maybe we will see you guys there. That would be super fun! My girls would love to meet your cute Jackson.

Pete & Kenna said...

It sounds like you had such an amazing vacation! I am jealous as well. I'm glad you guys had a fun family trip to paradise. :)