Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Two and a Quarter

Jackson is 2 years and 3 months old today! Our lives continue to revolve around him, and we wouldn't have it any other way!!






*The other day we were packing up to run errands and I said, "Jackson, go get the car keys, open the garage door, start the car, turn on the air conditioning, and get in your buckles." A few minutes later I came into the garage to find this. He'd done everything I'd asked him to do, and didn't understand what was wrong! He wasn't happy with me when I made him get into his 'real' buckles in the back seat!! I wonder if he thought I wouldn't notice him sitting shotgun!!!

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

Dang, what a good little follower! That was a big list of directions too! I love that he buckled himself in the front seat!

Heather Collins said...

What an adorable little man! Happy two and a quarter Jackson!

BUIS LIFE... said...

That's hilarious! What a smartie :)

Karalee said...

Just be careful, my friend was telling my about how her little two year old decided to do that same list and then put the car in gear and was headed down the driveway when she ran out and stopped the car, just in the nick of time!