We had a super fun birthday-playdate with my good friend Kimberley and her daughter Sophie at The Little Gym, celebrating Sophie's 2nd birthday! After their hilarious "work-out" we moved to McDonalds Playland for some more fun. Kimberley and I taught 1st grade together; she is an amazing friend, teacher, and mother. I loved talking to her as the kids played, laughed, ate, and wore themselves out. Jackson took a 3-hour nap when we got home! Some of their expressions in these photos crack me up.
I'm glad you let me know that you posted! How in the world did you do that - email me the post? I don't know why I didn't notice on my side bar that you updated. Those pictures are so funny! I love their expressions! I'm so sad that you guys can't come to the party, but I'm glad we got to play the other day during her class! I totally understand why - congratulations, Eric! I know we always say this, but we need to get together more often! Let's seriously do the zoo soon!
2 comments:
I'm glad you let me know that you posted! How in the world did you do that - email me the post? I don't know why I didn't notice on my side bar that you updated. Those pictures are so funny! I love their expressions! I'm so sad that you guys can't come to the party, but I'm glad we got to play the other day during her class! I totally understand why - congratulations, Eric! I know we always say this, but we need to get together more often! Let's seriously do the zoo soon!
Hi!
I can't believe how big Jackson is getting! Can't wait to see all of you in May!
Post a Comment