Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Happiest Place On Earth!

We just returned from 4 unbelievable days in California at Disneyland! My family was celebrating Grandpa Sugar's 65th birthday! I'm not sure who had more fun - the 12 adults or the 12 children! It was an amazing trip and so much fun!! We had a fabulous time and didn't want to come home!







Mike, Susie, Ashlyn, Katelyn, Lauryn, & Brynlyn


Bryce, Tanya, Emilee, Allie, Karter, & Ashley


Rick, Barbie, & Holly


Mike, Connie, David & Madison


Allen, Karalee, Jordan, Kelsey, & Jayden


7 comments:

jlynn Wells said...

Chad and I wished we could have been there. It looked like lots of fun! Maybe next time.

Pete & Kenna said...

How fun!! Your fam is so fun to be around, I bet you all had a blast! I set my blog to private, if you e-mail me I can add ya to my list so we can stay in touch. kennadeschamps@gmail.com

Heather Collins said...

How fun! That is so awesome that you were able to enjoy the happiest place on earth with your family. What could be better....

BUIS LIFE... said...

How fun is that?! You have such a great family & I'm sure your trip was a total party. Disneyland is definitely at the top of our list for trips.

Ashley said...

You lucky girl! I am so jealous! i bet the 12 adults had more fun than the 12 kids! Ha ha!

Carol said...

i love all your disneyland pictures! looks like jackson really enjoyed himself on all the rides and meeting the characters! how fun for everyone to be there like that.

Karalee said...

Let me know when you want to come back and we will do it again!