*He loves doing puzzles! He got 10 Melissa & Doug puzzles for Christmas, and loves all the different styles: chunky puzzles, sound puzzles, and the mix 'n match puzzles! It's so much fun watching him figure out how to put them together - I love it!
*He's discovered crayons and stickers; they're his latest fascination! (I had to include the picture of him sprawled out on the tile coloring, even though his eyes are closed and he's only half dressed!)

*He used the potty! We're in the very early, beginning stages of potty training and he sat on the potty and went tinkle before his bath last night! He begs us to let him sit on the big potty and use it, so this is definitely all him!!
*He loves his new Mickey Mouse beanie baby and carries it everywhere! He still LOVES Mickey!! We're getting so excited for our big Disneyland trip with my family for Grandpa Sugar's 65th Birthday!

We love him more and more each day!!
3 comments:
LOVED the update! When are you going to Disneyland? I was thinking about how they are almost 2 and can't believe it! Have you started planning his birthday party? I've thought about it a little but haven't thought of a place. What about you? We need to get together! I MISS you!
Oh, and I think that is SO SO adorable that he's in SOCCER!
Wow, soccer already?? That is very cute. My favorite soccer story was from when Carter was 3 and Cooper was 4 1/2 and they were on a team. (It was really a joke, but so adorable to watch them). I was trying to explain to them that there were 4 quarters in the game, and they could only play for 2 or 3 quarters so that the other players could have a turn. After I finished explaining, Carter says: "But Mom, do we get to keep the quarters?" I laughed so much. Adorable.
Post a Comment