




Jackson's 21 months old today! He makes us laugh and smile, and our lives certainly revolve around him!!
Fun New Things:
*He loves stoplights! When we're in the car and our stoplight is red, he stares at the stoplight for the cross-traffic and when it turns yellow and then red, he starts to clap and say, "Go!" It's hilarious! He'll sometimes shout this even before our light even turns green!! I can't believe he picked up on the correlation between the two lights, but he did!! He's too funny!
*His favorite TV show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He loves to do the silly 'Hot Dog' dance with Goofy, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy! His new favorite word has quickly become, "Mickey" in a hopeful little voice when he's begging me to turn it on.
*He started a new 'Toddlercize' class this month and spent the entire first class inspecting the light switches, electrical outlets, and stereo cords, rather than throwing balls and jumping through hula hoops! We're pretty sure he's destined to be a mechanical engineer. His daddy is so proud!!
*He's revisiting the toilet obsession! We now only have 2 working toilets in our house. We can't figure out what he flushed down the toilet in our master bathroom. We're hoping to have someone fix it soon. The other day I caught him in the master bath shoving 4 tennis balls and 2 raquet balls down the toilet!! Fishing them out wasn't so fun! At least it wasn't my cell phone this time!! Ha Ha Ya gotta love little boys!
*weight: 26 pounds 50%-tile
*height: 34 inches 50%-tile
We love him so much and are so happy he's part of our family!
7 comments:
I loved the update! The wooden sign and stocking are too cute! Did JCP really have all that stuff (besides the sign and stocking)? Wow!
Our kids are obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too! Kiki even tries to sing all the words with Logan at the beginng and then at the end....what is it about that lil' mouse????:)
What a cutie you have!! And into EVERYTHING too - sounds like my Noah. Mischevious little boys certainly keep moms like us on their toes. :)
he is honest to goodness one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!!!! You are the cutest family!
Too cute Janelle, I agree with Melissa I think he is one of the cutest little guys I have ever seen! I can't believe he is already 21mo old. That is how old my girls were when the next one was born can you even imagine? What were we thinking! We got your Christmas card by the way LOVE it and CONGRATS to your Hubby what an accomplishment!
Oh the toilet...my cell phone (one of them) also met its demise in one of our toilets thanks to Brooklyn. I forever after have purchased insurance for phones so that I wouldn't have to pay A FORTUNE to replace it! What a cutie!
He is such a cutie! Sorry about the toilet part though that's no fun. Sounds like you've got your hands full! :)
Post a Comment