Monday, October 27, 2008

Bounce Jungle

Jackson and I had the chance to visit a new bounce playhouse just built close to our house called Bounce Jungle. He loved it! It was a couple dollars for 2 hours and we ended up having the ENTIRE place to ourselves! Plus, Jackson had his own Bounce Jungle chaperone to take him around! (A high school teenage boy who LOVED to have fun!) Jackson thought this was the happiest place on earth and could've stayed there forever! There were 6 ginormous bounce houses, plus a of couple infant/toddler play areas. I'm so glad that it's just a few minutes away from our house, I'm sure we'll be going there lots!

Coming off the Bonzi Bounce Slide:

The Infant/Toddler play area:

The Tunnel:

Getting Ready:

Taking a breather:

Music Bounce (Think Dance Dance Revolution inside a Bounce House - so fun!)

The Rock Climbing Bounce:

The Gorilla Bounce: (There's a basketball hoop inside the bounce - so cool!)

The Bonzi Bounce Slide:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've thought about going there. Maybe we can go together with the kids sometime.