-"Wow! He's big for an 18-month old!"
-"Wow! Look at his BIG teeth!"
-"Wow! Look how many teeth he has already!"
-"Wow! He's got the jaw size of a 2 1/2 year old!"
I really liked his enthusiasm! Ha Ha
Jackson LOVED the whole ambiance of the office. It's decorated in a woodsy theme with giant stuffed black bears, giant trees, a play room, wooden rocking chairs, a water-wheel, and a cabin! So fun!
The other day he managed to get the Cool Whip out the fridge, find his utensils, and help himself to a snack! He thought it was delicious!
4 comments:
Janelle,
I am so glad Jackson liked his visit to the DDS! I took both kids to a pediatric DDS in Peoria when they were little and I think it helped so much to reduce the fear of a DDS.
Yea! No cavities! I was wondering how the trip went! I'm glad it was a great experience!
Glad you had a good dentist experience. My kids love going to the dentist because of the space ship theme and the fact that they get to watch tv while being worked on. What ever works to keep the little guys happy! You can read about Jayden's recent trip to the dentist on my blog : http://newberryfamilyoffive.blogspot.com/
Quackenbush? The dentist is a Quack[enbush]? Almost sounds Seinfeldesque.
So, has he become a fan of Whipped topping pre- or post-dentist?
Post a Comment