Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hand & Stone Massage Spa and Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic


Eric got me a gift certificate to Hand & Stone Massage Spa. I got an ultra hot stone full body massage, a hot towel/cold stone face massage, and a foot exfoliation masage!! A full morning of pampering at the spa was wonderful - there are not words to describe how unbelievable it was! My husband is so thoughtful!! I love him so much!!




Meanwhile, he took Jackson to the Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic to build firetrucks! October is Fire Safety & Prevention month (to remember the Great Chicago Fire on October 8, 1871) and so they built fire trucks to represent fire safety!! Eric is the most amazing dad!!

7 comments:

Smith Family said...

So jealous! That sounds like heaven! Lowe's didn't say anything about Jackson's age? I've been looking forward to Breck taking Sophie to both Lowe's and Home Depot for their kids projects, but I though they had to be older. That's awesome that they let him do it!

Heather Collins said...

How wonderful! That sounds like so much fun!

melissa said...

Janelle... I am so happy that you contacted me!! Your little Jackson is unbelievably cute. You have such a beautiful family, and yes...your husband is so dang nice to treat you to such luxury. You deserve it!

BUIS LIFE... said...

How very sweet & thoughtful of Eric! You're right, he is great!

Heidi said...

That does sound like a thoughtful gift! I could use one of the those....

Susie Jensen said...

How great! Can Eric talk to MJ soon? ha ha

He's such a cute daddy to Jackson and you are such a wonderful mommy, which is why you deserve to go to the spa!

Grandma Rita said...

Janelle,

I love the description of that spa! Put it on the list of places to go to for me when I come out for Jackson's birthday!

Love, Rita