Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center

Jackson and I joined a bunch of moms from church for a playdate at the new Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center. It was just built about 2 miles from our house and we're so excited it's finally finished!

We had a great time swimming, playing, and snacking with our good friends Sarah & Hunter. Hunter is hysterical with this hilarious personality, and completely adores Jackson!

Our favorite part was the humongous 6-foot tall blue bucket! It fills with 752 gallons of water every 2 minutes and then tips over and drenches everyone! So fun! It totally wore Jackson out and he took a 3-hour nap when we got home!!


2 comments:

Smith Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we had something like that by us! Maybe we do and I just don't know about it! I looked at the website and it's so inexpensive! What a fun place to go!

Sarah Milner said...

We had so much fun! We will have to do it again sometime. You have to love the 3 hour nap!