Monday, August 25, 2008

17 Days Are Over and The First Day of School!

It's finished! This morning Eric completed his 17 day final comprehensive exam for his PhD. YEA!! He's amazing and I'm so proud of him! Jackson and I have barely seen him for the past 17 days and have missed him so much!

Today is the first day of class at ASU, and it's his last semester of coursework! I still don't know how he works full-time, goes to school full-time, and still has time for family and church; he's simply amazing!!!

I made him pose with his backpack for his cheesy 'First Day of School' photo! Did I mention how amazing he is?!? Ha Ha I love him so much!!

4 comments:

Amie said...

yay for him!

Heather Collins said...

That is soooo awesome! I love the first day of school photo. Way cute!!

Rachel said...

Congrats Eric! A 17-day exam? Sounds excruciating! How exciting to have the light at the end of the tunnel with the last semester of coursework!

Grandma Rita said...

Eric,

We are so proud of you and all your family! Their love and ours will get you through!

Love, Mom