Sunday, July 20, 2008

Singapore

While Eric was working at the National University of Singapore for a few weeks, I was able to join him in Singapore! We traveled to Hong Kong, Malaysia, and then Singapore. We had an unbelievable time!! We are so thankful to my sister Susie who took such good care of Jackson while we were away! You can check out all of his adventures while we were gone here.

We loved Singapore! It is so lush and green! Some of our highlights were:

-Sentosa Island
-Siloso Beach
-Singapore Botanic Gardens
-National Orchid Garden
-Orchard Road
-Singapore Zoo
-Night Safari
-Jurong Bird Park
-Clarke Quay
-Marina Square
-Parliament Building
-Raffles Hotel
-Singapore Flyer
-St. Andrew's Cathedral
-Arab Street
-Masjid Sultan (Sultan Mosque)
-Little India
-Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple
-Eski Sub Zero Degree Bar
-Black Pepper Crabs
-Science Centre Singapore
-Chinatown

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So fun! I love Singapore! I don't envy you the time of year though. I went in June and thought I was going to suffocate from the heat and humidity!

Did you get your picture taken under the cheesy sign at the southernmost point?