Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jackson's ISR Lessons

We're 2 weeks into Jackson's ISR (Infant Swimming Resource) aquatic survival lessons. It's amazing watching him learn skills that could save his life if he ever fell into a pool or lake. It's very challenging for him and very intense, but he's floating and swimming like a champ! I hope to have video footage of him soon, but in the meantime, here's a video from Youtube about ISR. (The baby in the video is not Jackson.) To learn more about ISR visit infantswim.com. I would recommend it to everyone! Living in Arizona, surrounded by pools, I feel so much safer knowing that Jackson could survive in the water!!

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

I LOVE your new look for your blog! I'll need tips for when we start ours, which is going to be soon! I'm going to call you to get together!

Grandma Rita said...

Eric and Janelle,

I love the new look! Your pictures will be something you will always treasure!

Love, Mom