Jackson's 14 months old and I really think he gets cuter everyday!!
He's definitely redefined the term 'Daddy's Boy.' Today Eric was returning home from a business trip in San Francisco and so Jackson and I were anxiously watching for him out the front window. As soon as Jackson saw Eric's car turn onto our street he started squealing!! When he saw Eric walk into the entryway he made a mad dash toward him and gave him a giant bear hug! For the next 20 minutes he made Eric hold him tight and he kept laying his head on Eric's shoulder. It was so sweet and tender! He LOVES his daddy!
He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES, to crawl and can crawl at lightening speed. I think he'll still be crawling when I take him to Kindergarten!! It doesn't look like he's going to give it up anytime soon. He can take 1 step on his own, but he has NO interest in any steps after that!!
His favorite song is our evening prayertime song called Family Prayer. He loves to gather together to sing and pray and he stares and laughs at whoever is saying the prayer!
He really enjoys our morning jogs and listening to the birds and ducks in the lake in our neighborhood. This morning we saw a mama duck with her 6 tiny ducklings. When Jackson tried to chase them they all jumped into the water in a single line. It was so darling! His favorite part is stopping at the park on our way home for the swings!! He looks so cute in his sunglasses, so I had to snap a picture!
This week his molars started coming in, a very painful experience! Thank goodness for Tylenol!
He makes us laugh everyday and makes us happier than we could have ever imagined!
No comments:
Post a Comment