This is too funny to be true! I promise that I didn't teach Jackson this, but he's learned how to throw diapers away in the diaper genie! Today after I changed him, he picked up the dirty diaper, walked down the long hallway to our guest bathroom where the diaper genie is hid, opened the lid WITH HIS TEETH, threw the dirty diaper away, and then closed the lid!! I laughed so hard that I had to get it on camera the next time he did it! I guess he's watched us do it a few times!



4 comments:
Janelle!
How funny! It goes to show you that children learn from example.
>>>I guess he's watched us do it a few times!
Ewwww.
Too much information. I can understand the little fella getting confused but you and Eric should know better than to open diaper geniers with your teeth.?.?!
No soup for you!
Too cute. He's such a little cutie. Of course, how could he not be w/ you as his mother!
Hey! Now that Girls Camp is over, I have some free time. We need to get together before you go on more of your vacations! I'm so jealous of all the places you go! I just noticed Singapore on your side! Crazy!
Post a Comment