Jackson's 13 1/2 months old!!
He's into several new things!
He's learned how to throw a ball - it's too cute! (We think he picked this up in Nursery.)
He's learned that pens and pencils are for writing, and as soon as he sees a pen and paper, he'll pick up the pen and pretend he's writing. It's adorable! He's even tried writing on dad's flat panel TV!!
He's still obsessed with toothbrushes! I carry 4 in my diaper bag, and he has 4 at home! People are so impressed with me wherever we go, thinking I'm concerned with Jackson's dental hygiene! The picture is of him in our bed one morning, his two favorite toys in hand!
He's so curious about how things fit together! He'll spend hours twisting and tightening lids on jars, bottles, and cups. He loves to fit things inside one another, it entertains him for hours! Eric believes he destined to be a mechanical engineer!
He loves to play the piano! I've started teaching him a little about 'Middle C', but I think he's more interested in turning the pages of the piano book!
2 comments:
Way cute blog!
We love it. Janelle great book choice! You need to make Eric take you to PEI. It is just like to book describes.
We love you guys.
Sandy
Hey Janelle! What a cute dentist Jackson would make! We wouldn't mind Sophie marrying a dentist! A mechanical engineer would be good too! :) I just got called as the nursery coordinator for our ward and would love any ideas or suggestions from a seasoned nursery worker!
Post a Comment