Wednesday, January 9, 2008

10 months Old and He Can CRAWL




We celebrated Jackson's 10 month birthday today!

He finally learned to crawl yesterday!! And now that's all he wants to do. It's funny because I'll leave him in a room by himself and when I come back, I have to try and find him because he's not where I put him! He still loves to walk around with his walker and is getting so close to walking by himself!! He has discovered cabinet drawers, doors, and plantation shutters! (Anything with hinges.) He will entertain himself for hours by opening and closing the drawers, swinging open and shut the shutters and doors, and pulling everything out of the cupboards!

1 comment:

Susie Jensen said...

Why is it that they always want to take the stuff OUT of the drawers, but they never want to put the stuff back IN the drawers??? ha ha